Welcome

my thoughts.. my words, dont care if u like it.. dont care if u dont..
.............................................................

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It..







Soul searching?..




For 2 years now I’ve been obsessed with the idea of “soul searching”, I daydream every day of taking my parent visa and getting on the first plane to anywhere, just to leave everything behind and go discover myself, it’s weird that’s it’s coming from a 17 year old kid! Wanting to leave everything behind? What am I actually leaving? A husband? Kids? What?, l think living in one place for too long is really toxic, even if your only 17.

Back to the point I want to make,
they call it “soul searching”, but I don’t think it’s really searching, I think it’s more like discovering, because searching is for something you had and you’ve lost, it’s something that you know, but what if you don’t really know what is it your searching for? What are you looking for? Your soul? What is that?, they don’t teach you at school how to discover yourself, or how to find what you want. Some people wonder around life doing something’s they don’t really like or want, it’s really not their fault, how can anyone be sure of what they’re doing if they never took the time to find themselves, and life has the same schedule for everyone: school, college , work, marriage, kid’s , grandkids, death.
that’s it, all you’ve got to do is cross the things you’ve done and move on to the other, nothing more is expected from you, that’s your life, NO you don’t really have to know yourself, and NO you’re not supposed to figure your place in the world, and everyone keeps telling me that life isn’t important, the afterlife is what matter’s, THEN WHY ON EARTH WERE WE EVER BORN? why can’t we skip those years of our life and just fast forward to judgment day, if life wasn’t important? And frankly speaking if life was this dull, then how can I make sure that the afterlife isn’t?

written: tuesday - jan/19/2010 - 12:09pm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really Liked it :)
only great people searched for their souls and found it and if they didn't find it then they know why they're here!
I would suggest that you read about a great man who spent every second of his life searching for his soul and finally he rest in peace "Malcom X"

thank you for inspiring our souls :)

Dbloob said...

Nice "speech" :P I liked it

D.B

Clarissa said...

Ask me, I’m 20 and I want to leave my country :P.
Don’t search for your soulmate. Ithink you’ll find it someday. I have my own “soulmate” and we are not very alike, as a matter of fact we are quite the opposite and “soulmate” is just a title we gave each other because her name is Larisa haha. On the other hand I have another good friend which could be my soulmate because we like the same things, we even look alike and I adopted her as my sister, because “soulmate” is already taken.
Now the life issue is a bit more complicated I think. I’m a catholic you know, but I have my own beliefs. Catholics also tell you that your happiness is in the afterlife, fine. But what if there is no afterlife at all? What if this is the life we were supposed to enjoy? I have never met someone who actually has been there and then came back, it’s all a matter of faith, it is your choice if you want to believe in the afterlife or not, and it is also your choice if you want to live and enjoy this life with all its good and bad things, because that’s what life is about. Life gives us all lessons and we can choose learn from that lessons or not.

wahab said...

its a well saying, a point of view :)
Sad maybe , true sertinly .
You got me thinking realy deep , is it just life we live there must something over that, that can't be all , don't you think ?
Just wanted to say its a point of view , and am Viewing it , and from my view its a complicatid thoury
There's two levels of thinking I've been told , one that stays under the rules, and one that reach's a higher level of thinking, saying why staying under the rules wanna go higher.
But I never saw a thinker like you you created a 3rd level of thinking telling us : WHY THE RULE'S ?
Its drives people into maddness thinking why liveing, why doing, why not doing
I like'd that but it just not my opinon ;)
A fire a fire you can only take what you can carry

Al 7ur said...

Ideas are the product of thoughts. That’s what this post reminds me of.

These thoughts that you’ve written down, have circled in my head too. They still do. Its weird how we live only to wonder why.

Anonymous said...

that's is amazing
xD
I like your writing
i always searching for my soulmate sometimes i Imagine my self that i find her ? but i don't know and i will keep searching
Keep up on writing
thanks